Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Heaven On Earth!!!

Another year at my favorite place, with my favorite people, doing my favorite thing!
Laguna Beach will always be my favorite. The sounds, smells, and every little thing about it brings back such fond memories of my childhood. I love being able to take my own family back there every year for a week of FUN and being together!!
(Check out those good lookin' boys I got to spend a whole week with!! Having Jason and my kids to myself 24 - 7 was the best part of the whole trip!!!!)
You can't beat a week in the sun playing with your cousins!



Emilee and Jenny spent 8 hours a day jumping the waves in the ocean. And this year the waves were mighty big! Way to be brave girls!



Max and Dax could be brothers!


Sand Pizza's and cake taste so good when Lucy is cooking.



I love this girl!!!

We play as long as we can on the beach each day and then hurry and shower to head out for some yummy dinner. This is us waiting for our pizza at our favorite place BJ's.





This is what usually happens at dinner because the kids are so exhausted from playing so hard all day long. They always sleep so good at night.





We love our Grandma Clark so MUCH!! She plays with the kids from sun up to sundown. Teaching them swimming lessons, jumping waves, having sand castle contests, catching crabs, and keeping everyone happy. Anytime someone wants to go to the pool she hops up and willingly takes them.
Where does she get all that energy?

Lucy and Shawn
Loose wanted to be at the pool 24 - 7 and she thought she was a professional swimmer. She would jump in and out of the pool 1 billion times a day. Thank you Jason & Grandma for always being there to catch her so I could sit on the side lines and relax.

Abbs and Katy could swim all by themselves this year!



Why does time have to fly so fast when you're having so much fun?
Until Next Year!


14 comments:

Melisa said...

You all look so VErY cute and TaN! Wow Em you diffenately were super BRaVe not sure I would Dear do that MySelf! That is Such a Fun TRaDitIon You guys have!

STEPHANIE said...

How fun! I want to go to the beach so bad! Those boys have got some serious abs going on. Lots of cute pictures!

JaMie HeApS said...

yes it is a little heaven on earth, it just gose by too fast and with days spent worring about poo it gose by way to fast. love all the pics the one of dax and max is a keeper.

Mindy said...

That looks like so much fun! What a great tradition! The beach looks awesome and so relaxing.

Colett (*.*) said...

We are so glad you are back. Last week Millie said "Mom, I miss Lucy, she is my BLT!" (I'm pretty sure she meant BFF) Ha!

Kelly said...

Looks like you had a Blast! Beach, Disney, BJ Pizza, Beach house dinner kid-less, morning danishes... Heavenly. AND... to top it all OFF, Your dark long flowing hair looks FAB! So Perfect for the fall weather. You look great! I Likeeeee the hair pulled up.. thats a rare one and it looks super cute!
Love you!

jeannie said...

I like your dark hair too! I'm so jealous of your family trip except for the tsunami's, I could do without one of those ever again!

Hills said...

What a FUN time! I love having my family all to myself also! Nothing beats that unless you are on a beach with water, sand, and sun! What a cute family you have!

Gwen said...

I love the picture of the kids on the brick wall at BJs. How did that time go by so fast? I needed to jump more waves with Emilee.

lisa said...

I love to see all the things you guys do as a family - I'm jealous!

Gwen said...

I needed more time in the ocean with Jenny and Emilee! We made memories to last the snowie nights. I love the Millers!

Heather said...

Love to see and hear you all had so much fun at the beach! What a great family tradition and I'm glad you made it through the Magic Kingdom without being too sick.

Palinista! said...

I'm glad you had a wonderful time once again, but whew you made it back for football!

Tanya said...

How come you have the funnest and cutest family ever??!?