Sunday, January 13, 2008

Dance Concert

It is so fun to have both of my girls dancing together. They always look forward to the night they can be on stage! They had their benefit concert this weekend and they both looked so cute and did such a fabulous job! Abbie's darling Kindergarten teacher came to watch her and brought her this cute flower. Thank you Miss Howell!!!

The best part of dancing at Sudio 1 is that the the girls get to dance with their cousins!!!


This is Emilee's dance company- "Extreme"

5 comments:

JaMie HeApS said...

OH YOU ALL LOOK SO DARN CUTE AND I CAN TELL YOU MUST HAVE MAD DANCING SKILLS!!!!!! I HOPE IT WAS SO MUCH FUN

Melisa said...

What cute dancers! You guys did such a good job. I have to say I think Em and Ab are both the best dancers on both teams.

Tanya said...

Emilee is such a beautiful girl!!

Kelly said...

WOW.. you look so grown up and adorable! I wish I could see you dance. When we get together this summer you will have to put on a preformance. I still smile each time I think of our last dance off in your backyard last summer when the girls all showed the dances they learned. SO fun.

Palinista! said...

Love these girls . . . I'm sure they're good dancers but I wouldn't know cuz I wasn't invited to the concert. ha ha Love your blog btw I finally updated "the roses" (tell your Mother-in-Law, I did it for her . . .)