Friday, August 17, 2007

A typical Summer Day at our house

As the summer comes to a close I ask myself if I'm ready for the kids to go back to shcool. This year I feel more ready then ever before. Sometimes I feel like I am running a day care around here. I am so grateful that my kids have so many cute friends to play with and feel like I live in the best neighborhood around. But feeding the whole neighborhood lunch every day and having a house full of energetic kids day in and day out can be a little wearing. I will miss my own kids while they are gone during the day but will be glad to see all of the neighbor kids loading in their cars heading off for school come Tuesday morning. It has been so nice to take a break from all the hustle and bustle of school but it will be nice to get back into a routine. I love you Emilee, Max, Abbie, & Lucy!

It has been a GREAT Summer!!



Posted by PicasaLindon Elementary Here We Come!!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Well life sure is rough when you have the Coolest Mom and House in the whole neighborhood! Wish I could send my kids over for some FREE food and Babysitting! Enjoy every day they are growing up and won't want to be with us. That will be a sad sad day! Good Luck getting the kids back to school! Can't believe it is here. POOP! Mornings, homework and you can't just pick up and go when ever where ever you want. Im not excited at all! I am excited for the beach! Yea-ha!

JaMie HeApS said...

WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO TO MAKE IT SO MY KIDS ARE PART OF THE NEIGHBORHOOD BUNCH. THAT IS SO FUN THERE SO MANY BUDDIES, JUST TELL THE BOYS NOT TO YELL WEIRD COMMENTS IN THE DOOR ABOUT JURNALS.