Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Abbie's Big Day!!!

Today was one of the hardest days for me!! It wasn't easy letting Abbie go to Kindergarten this afternoon. I have been in such turmoil trying to decide if this is what is best for her. (Everybody send your prayers our way that we are doing what is right.) As for Abbie you can tell that she was soooo excited to be going to school with her big brother and sister. It was the longest morning ever for her. She must have asked me 100 times this morning, "how much longer?"


When she got to school she was the first one there. This little boy Joe Joe was next. She met him for the first time. I later asked if I could take a picture of her and her little friend Elle. She said, "And Joe Joe" because he was the only other one there and she didn't want him to feel left out. So Joe Joe hops in the picture and Abbie puts her arm around Elle and looks at the little boy and didn't quite know what to do. So she kind of puts her arm around him too. He quickly replys "don't touch me" in a not too kind way and Abbie was so embarrsed!
Posted by PicasaLucy had to have her back pack on today too. This might be as hard on Lucy to have the kids gone at school as it is for me. I love you Abbie and will sure miss you every afternoon!

4 comments:

Melisa said...

look at you abbie getting so big i bet you had so much fun today at kindergarten. McEwan loved it today too!

JaMie HeApS said...

ABBIE YOU ARE A BIG GIRL. I CANT BELIVE YOUR GOING TO SCHOOL, WHAT WILL YOUR MOM AND LUCY DO WITH OUT YOU AND ALL YOUR ENTERTAINING?

Aninie said...

you look so cute

Kelly said...

Abbie... I love your Kindergarten smile! I can tell you are ready for school. Those kids are sure lucky to have you in class with them! Let that kid know he's GUNNA WISH he had let you put your arm around him in a few years! YOur a CUTIE PA TOOTIE! I love you!