Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Girls Getaway

This Year we headed to Arizona where it was WARM! We started off the trip getting the special treatment by Jamie who did our hair.


I got to see my favorite little newphews.

We got to see the cute place where my parents have been living, and my mom made us the tastiest dinner topped off with this gourmet boston creme pie.


We shopped, ate, swam, got pedicures and manicures, laughed, cried, and did everything that would make a perfect girls weekend. And the best part was that my dad was around and joined us a little.














I love these four! They are truly my best friends!

Other Highlights to remember:

Nicole packing enough chocolate to last a year. (It was worth the extra cost to get it all there!)

My 200 shirts.

Jamie taking one for the team and sleeping on the ground.

Our Paziooki dessert after shopping.

Jamie trying to outdo Heath with our Mani Pedi's.

Jamie working it out on the dance floor at the bar.

The most delicious fish tacos. (It was a taco themed weekend. I ate them everyday :)

My fancy ring from my mom.

Talking to Nicole on the plane. So glad I had a traveling buddy.

Ordering Chips and Salsa in the lobby and talking to Dad late at night.

Thank you Jamie and Mom for being the best hostesses! The countdown had begun for next year!



4 comments:

Gwen said...

Kimmers, I loved every moment we were together. I can see you perfectley in you new flashy shirts. You are going to be mighty fun in Mexico. The one big draw back for Arizona is that I don't get to watch your kids. Could you go somoewhere when I get home, I don't want to miss out on them. I want to be by Emilee in the morning, Max at practice, Lucy after school with all her friends, Abbie everywhere and little Jayne all day and night. Happy Birthday sweet Baby Jayne. I hope you pick out a fun movie with your Mom and maybe we could watch it together when I get home. Kim is was nice sleeping with you. You always make me feel happy and safe. Hope you talk goes fabulous, wish I was there to drink it in. I have enough good girl memories to last for a while. But I do miss you already!

JaMie HeApS said...

oh there is nothing better then a little girls time just to soak up my sisters and mom!!! first i wanted to tell you how foxy yourlooking im so proud of you weight!!! and no one can rock a full body brace like you! so glad you got the full rub down and the airport!
i loved the good talks and the back tickels and dancing with you at the bar next time i would like you to come threw the main part with me :) i loved getting lost in the car for 2 hrs i think it must be a tradtion cuz it happens every year! i love how you love my kids they think there aunt kim is fab with all the fancy treats and notes!! thank you! im so glad you scored on your tops, watch out utah cuz a stylin kim is coming your way!!
love you!

oodlesofoversons said...

Looks like you cute girls had a fabulous getaway! Can we please play soon? (I got your message today)
Love ya!

Kelly said...

Oh what a trip.. I loved every minute! Only wish I could rewind and do it right about now.. The laundry is piled up, it's cold, we have homework and I'm missing you! I loved talking to you today. Thanks for all your wisdom. I'm soo excited for your trip! With your New shirts and your hot lil body Jay is in for a treat! I love you!! I'm so lucky your my big sister!! Good luck on your Talk on Sunday you will do amazing! That ward is in for a great meeting! Xo