Monday, January 9, 2012

Global Warming...

We have been taking full advantage of the Spring like weather with picnics, playing at the park, motorcycle rides, & playing basketball as much as we can outside. Who would of knew that this was possible in Utah in the month of January?







All of our bushes and trees have buds all over them and we even spotted this little blossom in the front yard. I am just waiting for my forcynthia to bloom anyday. Even though Jason and my kids are missing the snow to play in, I could pull out the shorts and move right into full blown spring. But of course I know better.... i'm sure we will make up for it all in May and June.

5 comments:

Kelly said...

You are kidding me! We are FREEZING! No snow but bitter cold! Tonight we heard on the radio... heat Wave coming to Chicago we all screamed!! Then they said we may hit 50* oh geez what a "Heat Wave" we are glad you are enjoying it! Soak it up for us ! Wish I was on the blanket catching up nibbling on Jayne or that sandwich! Love you!!

atkinson family said...

I am dying at your flowers! This weather is crazy. We are going to be hating spring, when it decides its going to finally be winter. Your kids are so dang cute. Looks like you guys have been having fun. We need to get together again soon!

JaMie HeApS said...

im so glad you are getting some warm... it helps with the january blues... plus i hate being trapped inside. i too wish i could be on the blanket hearing all the secrets spilt... i love you kimmy

JaMie HeApS said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gwen said...

Cute girls and a January picnic. Kim I am so excitied for us to all be together. Take good care of your back so you will feel all right. I am going to miss our good talk on the plane. I am glad Nicole is coming. See you soon. Happy Day!