Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Oxnard




We ventured out this year and tried a new spot in California. The kids weren't sure about the switch because they didn't want to miss out on their daily Taco Bell runs. We all have a special place in our hearts for Laguna Beach, but we ended up having a perfect week together in Oxnard.
We had..... Lot's of cousin time!














a friend swim up to see us.


Sand Castle building thanks to uncle Matt....




Friendly smashball games...










lots of playing in the ocean and big waves to jump....




kite flying....





Sand crab catching....


swimming races....





yummy meals.... including our hotel breakfasts & happy hour...









a fun day at Magic Mountain....






a life changing expierence on the X2...














late night dancing and karoke at the hotel...
















And spending the whole week with my very favorite people!! I am so grateful to be a Clark!!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Amen to that.. we are all lucky to be Clarks. Sure loved being with you all for a few days. Oh the fun we had the memories made! I am impressed you won the swim race.. although I was way behind in the water so I wouldnt know... but me and you have to fiqure out what our strenghs are and let em SHINE! and challange Jamie to it often!
I loved talking to you the other day. I am so lucky to have you as my sis! We sure love your family. My kids are going through cousin withdrawls.. good luck getting school started. I will be thinking of you. Miss you~!

JaMie HeApS said...

millers.... WE MISS YOU!!

i want to know if when you got home kim you were up bright and early making omlets for everyone?

the week was heavin, from 6 flags to the freezing beach, waching you with jayne on your head 24/7, date nights, happy hour rush, matt and jays black man talk, watching you guys manouver 5 kids, jays fancy lemonaids for everyone, and mostly just being all together!

as far as the race... you have got some skills... next year we will have to have a rematch me with a swimingsuit with straps and possably some goggles!

I LOVE YOU! XOXO

Shauna said...

Oh my stinkin' fun! You Clarks always know how to party! It makes me really miss that we didn't do any cousin time this summer. Your family rocks!

atkinson family said...

Kim! Looks like so much fun. I love seeing all of your family. Im so glad you were all able to go together. I hope your summer was a blast and your ready for school! Hopefully we can get together for lunch again when thing quiet down.(If there is such a thing) Talk to ya soon!

oodlesofoversons said...

ahhh...I love that family of yours. Looks like you had an amazing time!