Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Big Day

School Stinks!


This year I was especially NOT ready to send them all back. We've had a great summer and I'm not ready for all the hustle and bustle that goes with each school year. Who wants to get up at the break of dawn to rush out the door each morning?... and who wants to do hours of homework each night?


Besides who is going to help me entertain Jayne all day long?


8th Grade for Em.


Tyren, Jr. & Emilee waiting for their carpool.





The next shift. Lucy gets to go all day long with her big brother and Sister.










5th Grade for Max


4th for my Abbie


She painted her own school bag this year and is very proud of it. Thanks Shauna!


And of course, had to wear her Justin Bebier shirt.


My big 1st grader.










Meagan, Payton, & Lucy






Jayne wanted to stay there with them all so bad. She sat up in her own desk and had her own little back pack. I am very grateful that I still have a few more years with this little stink.


This was the last picture I had on my memory card from the camera I used today. Talk about a killer! I think it was there to remind me how fast time goes, and how important it is to hang on to every day. The difference in Emilee from then to now is more than I can bear!




To another Fabulous School Year!!! I will thinking of you 4 every day and will be excited to hear about all the adventures of this new year. Remember who you are!!! I love you !! Mom



4 comments:

Muriel Miller said...

Oh My Gosh They are all growing up so fast and it seriously makes me so sad that we are missing it all!!!! We miss you guys so much its not even funny! We can't wait to come home and see everyone! I can't believe that Lucy is already in 1st grade and Jane looks so big! How fun that the 3 of them all get to be in school together for a couple of years :) Miss you guys!

JaMie HeApS said...

tell truthfully though did you sneack a little nap in when you put jayne down? hope so cuz thats one of the perks of kids going back!

em you look ready to rule 8th grade and how lucky you are to have best buddies looking out for you
max i bet all the girls were counting down the summer days till they could see you back in class
abbs the new bag screams "ABBIE" i love it
lucy a full day i can belive it! the headband looks fab i love it, and you even got the striaght hair going, your mom must have woken up at dawn for it all because she loves you!

Kelly said...

Oh Miller family... You all look top notch! I love to see all the big smiles! I can tell it is going to be a good year for everyone! My only wish was that we were going to school together.

Kim looks like you pulled off all the back to school shopping, clothes shopping, bags with supplys packed up and to school on time. I wish I could have gotten a sneak peak of your busy morning! I love you all! Breakfast lunch and dinners have not been the same without all of you to eat with.
We Miss You!

Gwen said...

Kim you are the master Mom making everyone feel good about themselves. Such happy days to be excited about school together. I want to see Abbie's bag. I love the fingers in the air, what will you do when you get to 11, maybe use a toe. I so enjoyed watching you with your friends the other night. Your ward loves you, everyone told me so. Thank you for all you do for your kids, Jay, our family, and the whole ward. Jason was one in a million to help you so much with such a smile. He is a dear heart. I love the Millers. Can't wait to see you tonight!