Monday, July 11, 2011

A Very Happy 4th!

The Heaps were in town which made it a VERY HAPPY 4th!!










































Have I ever mentioned that I love him?










































Abbie won this beauty of a firework at our Miller Party. She was so excited that she could hardly wait until we got home to try it out. Which she did... INSIDE the HOUSE. I had just gone up stairs to put Jayne to sleep when I heard this loud screatching and hissing sound coming from downstairs followed by a little yelling from her Dad and then the fire alarm. Jason just happened to walk into the kitchen and see a lit firework spinning everywhere leaving burn marks everywhere it touched. We were all dumb founded to what she was thinking, including her. I had explained earlier that it would grow into a chinese lantern. I guess I should of mentioned that it would happen after all the exploding was through.... we chalked it up to another great 4th of July memory.



As well as....



* Our Steal the Flag game which of course I took my job to guard the flag VERY seriously. (I hope your shoulder is doing okay uncle Matt.)



* Bret's Unbelievable Ribs!



* Jdawgs and swimming at Vertrens pool.



* Sakura, Coneys, andwatching fireworks at PHS.



* Bret buying water for the full parade route. The runner practically grabbbed the first bottle right out of his hands.



* Homemade Subzero ice cream thanks to the Popes.



* Aunt Cindy's fun pinata and swing.



* Blowing up 250 water balloons until 1 AM.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Looks and sound likes like a party! Loved to see and read about all the fun. Happy to hear you survived the fireworks inside the house. You look really pretty in the pic of you and Jay. Can't wait to see you... I love you

atkinson family said...

I love the fireworks inside the house! its brillant. Hope your summer has been good and crazy! I cant believe how big your kids are getting. They are darling!

JaMie HeApS said...

it was the perfect fourth just went to dang fast!! my kids are still asking to play with yours, dang the 10 hour drive! and i second kel on the photo of oyou and jay FOXY!! love you

22 days :)

Gwen said...

Kim you are gorgeous in the picture of you and Jason!!!!! We had such fun being with you any lucky moment. Millers looked so cute in their blue dresses and red shirts. I like your parade pictures too! Hope Jason get the dryer working before mid-night.