Friday, July 15, 2011

Lucy is SIX
This year for Lucy's birthday I took her out on her own special date. She chose to eat at Cafe Rio and then to get ice cream for dessert. Then we went to Target and I let her pick out what ever suprise she wanted. She of course picked out a Justin Bieber Barbie that sings and some cute pillows for her room. I loved every second of being with just her!! We played our favorite guessing game during lunch and it was one of my favorite parts of my summer!

I love you Lucy!!!
I love how you can hold your own against anyone, even your big sister Em.
I love how you laugh uncontroablly.
I love how you play so hard everyday that you pass out the minute you hold still.
I love how you are still the first one up every morning and wake up with a smile.
I loved to watch your determined face as you played soccer this summer.
I love how you will give up your sucker or anything you have to Jayne when she screams because you are the best big sister.
I love that you still want me to hold you and give you kisses and hugs.

Happy Birthday Sweetheart! xoxox

3 comments:

Gwen said...

Lucy I love your name! It is perfect for you. You are pure sunshine! My fridge just dances everyday with your happy art! I have been wanting to make doll clothes with you. Thank you for taking care of your Mom for me. She loves you so! So do Grandpa and I love you!!!

Kelly said...

Lucy.. I love you sweet thing. I love your happy smile. I cant wait to get to know you better at the beach. My girls dolls names are all named after you. We often talk about Lucy oh how we Love you! Cant wait to jump the waves eat taco bell and build sand castles with you. Happy Birthday

JaMie HeApS said...

lucy goossy.. happy bday. remeber when you use to come to my house and play, i loved every second of it. my boys just love you we are counting down to get 6 whole days of lucy to soak in! we love you!