Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Missing Teeth, Birthday Wishes, & Getting Ready for Summer



This little girl is adorable!

Her dad pulled out her first two teeth and I cried.

I'm not ready for big awkward teeth, it instantly changes them.


I love my birthday boy!
I love celebrating May 4th with him!


May all his wishes come true!!!

We are counting down the days until summer.
15 more busy days and then we will be homework and schedule free!

Jason gave the neighbor boys their summer hair cuts in the garage.
Now we just need the sun to stay around!


3 comments:

Kelly said...

Love that birthday boy! Love the pic of him making his wish! I hope what ever wish'd comes true!

Oh those lil wholes in the teeth are soo cute!

Love those haircuts!

Happy Last few days of school! Love You All!

JaMie HeApS said...

lucy how in the world did you already loose a tooth? dax dosnt even have a loose one... i hope the tooth fairy came through strong for ya!

and jay happy bday big boy!! i hope the day was outdone. lots of partying and tasty food! wish i would have been there to wrestle a bit. we heaps love you oh so much!

Gwen said...

Lucy, I put the school picture you gave me the other day on my locker door at the temple. Each week I get surprised and happy to see your darling face. Dad's do come in handy for pulling teeth. Happy Birthday Handsome Jason. You make everyone happy. Hope all your birthday wishes come true! Love you!