Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Polar Express

As each year passes, I am more and more grateful to have little one's to keep the magic of Christmas alive!
*
The Polar Express ride to the North Pole is one of our highlights of the year.
Jayne is still saying "A choo choo, Ho Ho!"
And we were shocked that she jumped right up on his lap with a smile.
*
The beautiful pictures of Christ always brings the spirit of Christmas!



" I wanna cell phone and some clothes."

"I want a Kellen Moore jersey."

"I wanna keyboard."

"I want an American doll baby."

"A baby, A baba"

I love this time of year!!

4 comments:

Emilee said...

Mom, I might be a little to old to sit on Santa's lap! haha but seriously i want a CELL PHONE!! I love you~ Emilee

JaMie HeApS said...

oh i wish we would have hit that with you guys.. it is the funest neatest thing. looks like the kids list is ready to roll, hop you hoped on and gave a few requsts yourself! love you

Gwen said...

Millers, seeing your pictures this morning is as much fun as being there with you. I can remember it all, the smells, the cold, the warm lights, the excitement. We are never too old or too big for the polar express. So glad that dear train hauled Jason around too. I love Jason and think often of his Christmas Choir Singing. Joy in the Season

Kelly said...

Looks like a Perfect Night! One of these days the Thompsons will be joining you for this fun Event!

I don't think you can ever be too old to sit on Santa's lap or ride the Polar Express.

I hope Christmas is Wonderful! Only wish we'd be home for Christmas to do a lil Celebrating with you all.. in a few years! You can count on us!