Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Holiday Weekend

This is what I love this Valentines!
Because Valentines was on Sunday this year Jason was at early morning meetings.
We started off the morning with pink Valentine pancakes and rushed around the house as fast as we could to get to church. Max had a sore knee and a sore throat so he enjoyed the morning at home by himself. When I came home to check on him, he was walking around perfectly and he told me that he had prayed and his knee was all better. ??


She will forever be my sweet Valentine Girl!

Because of the double holiday, Monday, we loaded into Jason's truck and headed up to the cabin to play in the snow.






Lucy is kind of a fair weather girl. She mostly likes to ride on the Rhino with her Dad. But the times that she would get out and sled she would get up and yell "that was totally wicked!"

Jayne loved being outside and even did a little sledding with her sisters and mom.




I think Abbie had the most fun! She just kept going and going and has no fear!




These two brought up their snowboards. They would have their dad take them to the top of the hills and they'd make their way back down.

Emilee spent most of the time like this. She was our entertainment for the day because she would always end up on her face with her legs cranked back yelling for help. Instead of helping I would just snap pictures of her and watch her laugh.



Max on the other hand refered to himself as Shawn White and was all about the jumps and getting air. He never ceases to amaze me that he can do everything he tries.


These two girls love anytime they they are together.
You should see their awesome handshake. "Word!"
Lucy missed most of the playing because she spent the afternoon catching up on some much needed sleep.


We had a big train of sleds that Jason pulled behind us.



Me and my Valentine
Jason, thanks for taking the day off and playing with us!
I love you!!!

7 comments:

Kelly said...

OH what a PARTY! I caught myself smiling the whole time I looked at those photos... You and Jay look just like you did 13 years ago. LOVE Birds!
Em looks so big, is she wearing Make-up? I love that she smiles as she eats the snow.
Max you look just like Shawn White. I think we should let your curls grow out and have Jamie color you red! Hot!
Abby, that face you pulled reminded me of Maizie. You two remind me so much of each other. I would love to see that Awesome hand shake! "Word!"
Lucy, could you look any more like your Mom? She looks like Mini Kim!
That nap looked Totally Wicked~! I need one!
Jayne... I love you. You are a Valentine Treasure! Wish I could give you a Giant Kiss and play with you.
We LOVE The Millers! Happy your Weekend was soo Fun!

Melisa said...

That was super fun! My kids loved it too! and you are quite the photographer you got some super cute pictures!

JaMie HeApS said...

what a fun weekend, i could have gone for some sledding or snowboarding. tell the truth kim did you get on the tub like we did in beaver?? because that was fun, and em must really be a sport about face planting it in the snow cuz when you did it (in beaver) no laughing mostly screaming and tears. what a blast, im glad to see all you kids wore coats and gloves for you. (i think thats why we live here.) i miss you guys, wish you lived within valentine delivery boundries would have loved a big hug, or wrestling match from you jay. love you guys.

Kelly said...

Aunt Kim,
Thanks for my birthday note and singing to me on the phone. I love you. Tell lucy abbie and jayne I Love them.

Anonymous said...

for more information that you want to get best family blog that you want to read then get magazine arena and have enjoyment with your family.

Magazine subscriptions

[url="http://www.magazinearena.com"] Magazine subscriptions [/URL]

Gwen said...

Kim, what a beautiful family on a snowy day. Jayne's eyelashes are so long! Your kids look happy and busy. Those are pictures for your next book! Thank you for coming up tonight. Your life is so busy. I bet your Relief Society dinner will be the best one ever. If I can help I would love to. I wish you had told me about your losing weight challenge. You look GREAT! I loved our talk at your house last Friday. I love the Millers! I love you Kim! Mom P.S. Why don't you and Jason run away to Miller's cabin and let me hold down the fort?

Lori H said...

Hi Kim! I just stumbled upon your blog and I wanted to tell you that you have a beautiful family! You are truly blessed! :)