Monday, November 30, 2009

A few of the MANY things...

I have to be THANKFUL for this year.... This adorable little punk as my side kick everyday and her help while I do the dishes!

Getting to tell and retell the baby Jesus story and singing Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer 50 times a day with this cute girl!

Getting to stay home and take care of my sweet Abbie while she isn't feeling well.


Getting a play by play recap of the BYU vs Utah game this morning by this football fanatic after a great Victory over the UTES!



And being able to help this girl prepare her talk for Primary today.


And last but not least having this Handsome guy to wake up to each morning.

I feel like a very lucky girl this Thanksgiving!


3 comments:

jamie heaps said...

i love them all... and im so glad i got to see them all. i love you millers you make it so fun and em my boys havent stopped asking about you, i think they have a sercret crush. now its your turn to head our way mabey in jan. or feb. when its all gray and poo and you need a breack. we would love it.

Kelly said...

Oh I would say "LUCKY" I loved seeing updates of everyone... where was a photo of you? I am Thankful for you and your Amazing Family! I wish I could have given you all a Thanksgiving Hug! We sure Love the Millers!
I loved talking to you today! You made my entire week! I love you... I miss you like Crazy!
xoxoxoxoxo

BenKels&kiddos said...

You have an awesome family. Isn't Thanksgiving a wonderful time of year? It would be good for us to be so grateful year-round. Although, you seem to do that anyway. I love how you are always smiling.