Saturday, October 31, 2009

Trick or Treat

Happy Halloween!!!

From our beautiful little "Diva"


Our Happy little "Hip Hop Witch"

Our Scary & Gruesome "Zombie"

Our Spunky & Energetic "80's Work Out Girl"


And our adorable little "Piggie"
We hope your Halloween Celebrating was as fun as ours!

We started the evening off at the Ward Carnival & Trunk or Treat





And of course we enjoyed the school parade and fun parties!



This is for you Collet.
My camera is horrible.
But the costumes and the kids are so CUTE!
If only my kids had a mother with such talent.
I might need to hire you on for next year.





I got to help at Abbie's Halloween party at school.

And watch this girl wait patiently as she headed off to her big preschool party.
Other highlights included:
The haunted Train
The Roberts Haunted Garage!
Chicken Balls and Yummy Everything at Grandma Millers
Watching Jayne follow Molly Everywhere
Chris as the Tin Man
Max got to be in the school's Spooktacular Spook Ally
Waiting at the doctors office for 2 hours with Jayne while trying to not get the swine flu.
Standing in line forever at Krispy Kreme
Yummy pumpkin pancakes with holiday syrup
Watching all the excitement from a mother's perspective
Sneaking the Almond Joy's out of my kids bags.
The BEAUTIFUL warm weather and the sunshine today!
The full moon.

10 comments:

Kelly said...

Looks like a Wonderful Day! LOVE the coustums! You all looks Great! I hope you Scored on the candy! Jayne looks so big to me! I hope she is feeling better! I hope you are surving Kim! Dr. Kendall and you ought to be BFF's after all these Dr. Visits. Max I wish I could have seen you in action! Loved the Full Moon!
xoxoxoxo

Michelle said...

Loved the list. (minus the horrific dr. office wait, of course -- SHEESH!).

LOVED the costumes!!

Happy Halloween!

Shauna said...

Your kids are just so dang cute!

JaMie HeApS said...

im so glad it was a good night adn that you were able to resit the swine flu i hope jayne feels better, those damn ear aches. you all look awsome, i can only imagine the partying you millers did. wish i could have been in on the train ride i love that baby.

Chris said...

You all looked so cute in your costumes! Halloween is one of my favorite holidays! I have to agree on the chicken balls YUM!!! and the Tin Man!!!

Chris said...

That was from Melisa didn't realize i was signed in as Chris hope you are all feeling better!

Catherine said...

I knew we were kindred spirits! I've been sneaking all the Almond Joy's out of my kids trick-o-treating bags too! Cutest kids and costumes! I especially love the 80's work out costume.

Gwen said...

Kim as you occasionally tell me about all the things you are doing, I am so amazed, and without sleep too. Your kids look so happy in their costumes. What a fun night. We loved your generous Halloween party for us. The dips and sandwiches were the best, along with all the decorations. The train ride was spooky and I am so glad Tyler opted out. Dad made several comments on the way home about what a good mom you are and how your family is blessed because of you. I so loved the Sacrament Primary Program. Your kids were the best of course! I love the Millers!

Colett (*.*) said...

thanks for being the mom with the camera!

jeannie said...

I wanted to find that train this year but it didn't happen. Maybe you can give me a tip where it is so we can hit the christmas one!!
Love the costumes!