Friday, September 11, 2009

Smarter than I look


Why is it that they always wait until they have a mouth full of food and then stick their tongue out and spit it all over you? Is it pay back for feeding them peas or squash from a jar? She definitely doesn't do it when I am feeding her ice cream. Or maybe she is getting me back for all the times I have to wake her up from a good nap to go pick up her brothers and sisters from school, or for the saline that I have been putting up her nose that she really doesn't like.
Either way she seems to find it funny and gets the biggest smile on her face after I have purred carrots all through my hair and down my shirt.

Besides, I know if I get really messy ....I will be rewarded!

The Tub is Jayne's favorite place to be!!!



10 comments:

Melisa said...

Jayne you are so cute!!! The tub is just too much FUN!

Mindy said...

LOL!! Another beautiful Miller child, she is so cute and seems to be getting cuter everytime I see her! Liv does the samething, maybe it's the age, or like you said just getting us back for all the things we do to them! Good thing they are so adorable or they might get in tons of trouble for carrots in the hair, but what can you do when they give you that huge smile!!

atkinson family said...

Ohh, She is so cute! She looks like Kelly and Jamie to me. Definately Clark! Love the tub pics. So fun.

Michelle said...

:)!!

She is just too cute for words!

jamie heaps said...

jayne i love you. i can see why you dont spit out ice cream only the crappy veggies in a jar, i would too. i love the tub pictures there is something about a baby in a tub, and even better right when you pull them out and they smell all fresh..yum.

Gwen said...

Sweet Jayne, you go ahead and spit and smile all you want. You are the best baby I know. Have I ever heard you cry? Kim I think you are about the best darn Mom I know! Thank you taking care of my Grand children!! We went to Katy and Tyler's Primary Sacrament Program today. . . Hope we haven't missed yours! Hope Jason will be conducting and you say the opening prayer. Bret said the opening and Nic the closing prayer today. All the old ward member looked "kind of old and fat" Dad and I pretended that we didn't look the same. What good memories of our family together on those very same benched.

oodlesofoversons said...

I really need to nibble on her. Maybe you can come visit some day.

Kelly said...

Oh she is not only smart she is ADORABLE! I love that lil miller smile! I am missing out on her! I think she has learned a thing or two from me on what brings true happiness when it comes to food.
Remember how worried you were about Maizie at only a few months old she was popping easter chocolate eggs. Love tub time too. Squeeze her for me!

Whitney Bonnett Taylor said...

haha She totally knows what's up.

Melisa said...

Happy Birthday! hope you had a fun day and were spoiled rotten!