Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Abbie Unsensored


I have always had to worry about what Abbie is going to say. She is just like an open book and tells everyone everything! She is always talking and I wish there was a way to record all of the funny and cute things she says. Everyday she has me laughing at something.

Yesterday at school Abbie told her teacher that her mom was half Indian and whole human. I can just imagine what her teacher was thinking.) When I asked Abbie what she meant, she told me that I have an Indian brother so that makes me half Indian but I still am a whole human. I could make a good book out of Abbie's stories & comments.

I wish my kids could know their uncle Jim, wherever he is. I sure miss Him and hope he is happy!

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

McKinnley said...

I miss you abby!! ps maizie told me to tell you.

Nicole said...

This brought tears to my eyes. First of all, Abbie I love you. Where does she come up with these things.

Second of all, it breaks my heart that Jim "disappeared". I too hope he is doing well and I wish him the best.

JaMie HeApS said...

oh how i love abbie. here comments really are the best!!! you do look have indian, and i miss jim too. yatahey!!

McKinnley said...

Abby.. I think your Mom is Half Indian and Whole human too. She has that Beautiful Brown, Bronzed hair and skin. Mckinnnley thinks Emme is Whole Indian. I love you sweet girl. Kim you might need to do alittle work on finding Jim again. I wonder if he has little kidos running around doing his bum smaken dance? opps I'm posting under Mckinnley but this is really Aunt Kelly

Tanya said...

Abbie is the cutest ever! I lover her comments and she just wouldn't be Abbie any other way. She has a half Indian and 100% awesome human mom.

jen jen said...

abby i love you so much!!!! you funny munchkin!!!!im so exsided to see you guys i salt lake!!!!!!!!!!!!