Friday, January 19, 2007

Jason and Kim

Posted by Picasa
This is me and my Honey.
Jason- is the worlds best Dad and Husband! He keeps our house lively and the kids love it when their dad is around!!! He is busier then he has ever been before. He travels to Idaho for work every week and is in the Bishopric in our ward. Jason has a good heart and is always busy helping someone in need. We are lucky to have him at the head of our house!!!
Kim- I am so happy where I am right now. I feel so blessed to be raising my family in Lindon. I know I am so fortunate to be a stay at home mom and be with my kids everyday!! I thank Jason for that!! I too am busier than I have ever been, but with carpooling, diaper changing, laundry, young women's and everything else in between. But I wouldn't trade any of it for anything!

2 comments:

JaMie HeApS said...

quite the love birds. i notice this is at disney land, are we going to hit it this year as well. i hope so. we still have our cups from last year so were set.

Kelly said...

I love how you did a page of you and Jay! Heath saw it and he said dang I miss them! We need to set up a husband and wife trip... you could all come up here and we could make a room per family and make a real trip out of it. We need to have 5 or 6 trips a year if we are going to live this far apart! We are lonely for you.