Friday, January 19, 2007

CHEETAH GIRLS, CHEETAH SISTERS!!!!!

The girls got Cheetah Girls Concert Tickets in their stockings for Christmas. They couldn't have gotten a better gift! The night finally arrived for the long awaited event. We headed up to the Delta Center for a Rockin' Night!!!




Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!!!!

"I liked how the Cheetah Girls Danced. I liked to dance with them at the concert. My favorite part was when everyone screamed and I liked the green ice cream my mom bought me!" - Abbie
(Look closely and you can see what was left of the tasty ice cream.)
Cheetahlicious!


"We had a PARTY and a blast!!!! It was the funnest date ever!! I can't believe I really saw the Cheetah Girls. There was a group that opened for them called Everlife. They were really cute and all sisters. Hopefully me, Abbie and Lucy will have our own group someday!!" -Emme

"Cause we are Sisters, We stand together. We make up one big family but we don't look the same. Our spots are different, different colors. We make each other stronger and that's never going to change.
Believe in Sisters!!!!" The Miller Girls, Miller Sisters!



I feel so lucky to have my girls to do things with! It won't be long until Lucy will be joining us. Luckily Lucy got to spend a night with the boys on their own special outing.
A night to remember for all of us!!!!


1 comment:

JaMie HeApS said...

YA-YA what a party you guys are so lucky to have each other and a mo who is so hip, go sheeta girls.