Friday, November 30, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012


















 It was a Thanksgiving to be Thankful for...Especially since the Heaps made the trip home!!  Every year I have more and more to be Thankful for!!
This Year I am especially Thankful ....
That I have been given the chance to be a MOM and raise these 5!  It is my greatest blessing!
That I get to be a stay at home mom, send them out the door each morning and be here when they get home.
That I have a healthy body to take care of my family do the things that I need to do.
For Jason who knows me better than I know myself and for his complete sacrifice and dedication to our family
For the Book of  Mormon challenge that we are trying so hard to finish.  It is the bright spot in my day.
For my relationship with my Heavenly Father and the power of prayer.
I am the luckiest girl alive!
 
Thanksgiving Highlights:


*  Jason, Max and McEwan going to the Turkey Bowl
*Playing the flour thankful game
*Being all together with the Millers
*Muriel's yummy pies!
*Playing cards around the table
*Jamie was home!!!!
*Our annual dance
*Seeing Matt
*Staying over in SLC
*City Creek
*Riding the train to the Rio Grande
*Watching the kids swim
*Late Night trip to Starbucks for hot chocolate and donuts
*Using Doterra in the hotel all night to cure Jayne's cough and get everyone to sleep.  Jason telling me that it was in his eyes.

 

3 comments:

Gwen said...

Kimmer, that was a perfect blog! You captured the joy your family creates. You are the best Mom! Your family is so lucky to have you to make their lives better. Thanksgiving was the best ever for me this year. The dance and the tram ride where my favorite. Your some-more pie was tasty last night! Still have a little of the flavor in my mouth. I pray for you Kim that your spirit and body will go slow enough for you to survive December. I love you!

JaMie HeApS said...

it was a fablulso thanksgiving!!! we were so glad we got to spend it with you millers!!! we will take any time we can get with you guys!!! your fab beldazzeld shirt for the big day looked so pretty on you and jays mexican food was delish! xoxo

Kelly said...

Thanksgiving looks so fun being all together- wish we could have been with you all. I could have shown you my mean robot dance! The over nighter looks heavenly!! Love you all!
So glad you had jam with you! I'm thankful for you