Tuesday, May 8, 2012

A QUICK trip to Moab


































Our Yearly trip to Moab is something we always look forward to.  The weather was perfect and we had fun being with Jason's family.
Highlights:
* This year Emilee rode her own machine.  I did NOT want her to and thought it would be to hard and scary for her.  Jason insisted that she would be fine.  And for the first time in our marriage, he was right. She did AWESOME and made her dad proud.
* Swimming with the kids in the hotel.
*  Leaving at 5:30 a.m. and all packing in the smokey Miller truck.
* Hiking the delicate arch.  Grandpa Miller was a Rockstar!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Fabulous pictures!! What great memories. I totally woke my hubby up when I laughed out loud at your "for the first time in our marriage he was right" comment. :)

You have gorgeous kiddos!

JaMie HeApS said...

moab and the millers are ment to go hand in hand!!! what a blast evey year i get a little jelouse of this trip!! i love that em is now riding her own machine, let me know if you want me to give her a few hinters on how to have a crash landing and not get hurt!!!
LOVE YOU MILLERS!

Gwen said...

Oh Ki,.... Your pictures are amazing. I love the Vegas ones, Emilee alone, you and Max, you and Jason, so many more are so darlying, maybe the best so far.Get ready new family albumn. Moab looks so wonderful! As always. I am glad you had Vegas. Wish we could all sneek those times in more often. I can't tell you what your phone calls do for me. This morning was a good heart to heart. I have thought about you so many times today. Aren't we all treading water the best we can. I love you. Keep swimming, lets meet in the middle of the pool. Sleep good tonight. Love always, me