Sunday, April 1, 2012

My First Born...

Is obiviously beautiful, incredibly smart, very independent, stubborn as can be, and making me feel old. We celebrated her 14th Birthday this weekend and I hope she felt the love.
The only way I got this cute picture of her smiling with her braces showing was by begging and begging and threating her. I may have even told her that I wouldn't post it. But sometimes you do what ya gotta do. I haven't seen her big cheesy smile for months now and I have missed it. :)

Emilee and her BBF Maddie.


Her friends came over for dinner and then they all got ready to head off to a big party at Jared's.


Max and his buddies thought they would join in, after all they would never miss out out on food!!





I am glad that Emilee has great friends. After all they are the MOST important thing to her.


Emilee's Latest....

*She can text like nobody's business! I'm pretty sure she could beat any world record.

*She keeps our family up on all the latest and greatest music. When she is in the house there is always music blasting. (And she has a beautiful voice and doesn't miss a word.)

* She still manages to pull off her 4. 0 with her very busy social life, facebooking, texting, and while keeping her earphones in while she does her homework. Let's just hope in continues.

* She is now officially taller than me. But not stronger of course.

* She wants to do what is right.

* She could seriously give Betty Crocker a run for her money.

* She teaches us new sayings like..."Pretty much, ish, like what?,"

* She still tells her mom everything, even when it puts me over the edge and gets my blood boiling.

* She has transitioned from waking up at the break of dawn to curl her hair perfect to rolling out of bed 20 minutes before school and pulling her up in a bun and wanting to wear sweats to school.


I SURE LOVE YOU EM!! AND ALWAYS WILL!!!

I hope 14 is your lucky year. xoxo

4 comments:

McKinnley said...

happy birthday EM!!! Your so gorgeouse!!!!! love you!!!
xoxox -kinners

Kelly said...

OOOO Love your Fancy New Blog! EM we LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU! You are Beautiful and such a Fun girl. I wish I could learn a few of your sayings, pretty much ish' Have a Happy Birthday and know your Thompson Family LOVES YOU!!WIsh we could come deliver you a Big Chocolate cake and give you a giant HUG xoxo

jamie heaps said...

14???that can't b true!!! Em happy bday!!! Sounds like u had the perfect day w ur cute buddies!! I wish I could have joined in and mabey had a bday lunch just the 2 of us, I'm sure I could have squeezed a few goods out of u!! I'm so proud of the 4.0 ur mom must have rubbed off on u!! And music is always blaring at our house too makes life happy!!! We love u em!!!

Gwen said...

Emilee, there is definately something mysterious and amazing about you. I love the name Emilee, the fall of your hair, the deepness to your eyes, those lushous eye lashes and eye brows! You are all the best of your Mom and more. I am glad you have good friends! I am glad you have your Mom and Dad cuz they will always be cheering you on in life. I hold a special place in my heart for you!!!XOXOX