Wednesday, March 7, 2012

MEXICO

A week with my favorite person, sunshine, a beach, pina coladas, lots of R&R, chips and guacamole, fancy resturants, dancing, fun shows everynight, & no dishes or laundry = PARADISE!


My Handsome Date...













Jason has decided to take up photography on the side. This is one of his masterpieces that he took of our resort. Maybe if he makes it big on his photography it can pay for our next trip.











The resort had the funnest pool with music and activities. This Jason entering a soccer contest.








We made some great friends from New York. Too bad the Leerys don't live closer!!





















Sunday we took a $75 taxi into town to find a church. After a few wrong stops, we made it. It was so fun to see all the cute families there. Then we ventured around Playa Del Carmen for the afternoon.













I can honestly say that this was the BEST week of my life! I love you Jason!! And I loved having a whole week of you all to myself.


Thank you Sammy, Melisa & Teresa for helping us! We had the BEST time together but it was sure good to get back to our kids and realize how lonely life would be without them!!!

4 comments:

JaMie HeApS said...

HOLLY HELL KIM IT IS YOUR YEAR... HOW THE HECK ARE YOU SO SKINNY SO FAST???? you look amazing and your trip looks so fun! there is nothing better then a get away with the hubby! im glad you took advantage of the chips and guack and that you found some fun buddies! im just a little concerned about the lond drive to find church when did you start doing church on vacation? ;) i love you both!! xoxo

Gwen said...

Kim I have been waiting to see these pictures. I am at the library smiling all by myself. You look so happy and skinny and in love. I think you have to take a really, really, busy mom and dad and put them in heaven and then you realize what a blessing one week alone can be. I remember them and I too smile. I love Dad. I am so glad you are crazy about Jason. He looks so handsome in the picture. You look gorgeous!!! I think your back brace has given you a new lease on life. Thank you Jason! Love you Kim 2 1/2 more weeks and I get a hug.

oodlesofoversons said...

First of all, you're so skinny!! Second of all, I'm so glad you two lovebirds got to soak up some sun alone for a whole week. I'm jealous. Third, nice work spending vacation/food/shopping money on a cab to get to church. You guys are the cutest!

Kelly said...

Kim... You look SOO GOOD! You were lieing about downing cookies. You looks so skinny brown beautiful and happy. Jay you look amazing rocking the cow boy hat! I am so glad you went again this year. My favorite pic is you kissing Jay on your tippy toes. So Cute. What a treasure! I loved talking to you today if only for a few mins. I hope you kids are on meds and feeling better. I love you.. xoxo