Tuesday, November 23, 2010

My CUTE little Indian!


Abbie's Pow Wow was a BIG deal!
*
If you have never had Miss Mather for a teacher you are definately missing out!
*
Abbie has been preparing all month. She had her parts memorized, and talked me into wearing "big" earrings and a little makeup for the big event. She called me that morning at school and asked me if I would check her out at lunch time to touch up her make up and make sure she was completely ready. When I asked her if any one else had make up on she said, "no." Then I asked if any other mom's were checking out there kids at lunch and again she said "no." But of course that didn't matter, she wanted everything to be perfect for the big performance.



As you can tell she did a FABULOUS job!

Abbie and McKayla



And of course Abbie's favorite part was the yummy feast after.
*
We Love You Spunky Coyote!
(Her Indian name that she wrote on her headband)

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Abby you make for one Cute lil Indain~! I remember McKinnley thinking Emme was indian for years due to her dark hair and skin. The food would be my favorite thing too. yummy

JaMie HeApS said...

abbs you make one hell of an indian. i loved seeing you, and i hope you new dew is looking foxy as ever!