Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Tooth Fairy

You will not believe this!!!!
I saw the tooth fairy.... REALLY!!!
*
My dad pulled my front tooth out last night and I was so excited. I put it under my pillow like I always do and went to sleep excited to see what the tooth fairy was going to bring me.
*
About 3:00 o'clock in the morning I checked under my pillow to see if my tooth was still there.
And you won't believe it..... I saw the tooth fairy under my pillow.
*
She was holding my tooth in her hands.
*
She had long curly blonde hair, blue eyes, and a pretty blue dress on. She also had a ruffly robe over her. She was only about an inch tall. She had long silver wings and her name was Silver Mist.
*
When she saw me looking at her, she got nervous and sprinkled amnesia dust on me and flew away.
*
So of course when I woke up my tooth was still there and she didn't get a chance to leave the money. Maybe tomorrow night.
*
The tooth fairy always seem to take a long time to visit our house. She must be very busy.

5 comments:

oodlesofoversons said...

Oh boy, I could've used this little story a few times in the past!!! Love it!

jamie heaps said...

holly schmolly abbs.. she better double the money.

Michelle said...

:D!! We FOR. SURE. have the same tooth fairy. Sheesh ... the dependability levels of some toothfairies ...

Kelly said...

That dang tooth fairy is Crazy some times... Madison lost a tooth the other night and she left a Questionaire for the tooth fairy and she answered a question Wrong... She must have been up late and very tired! I hope you made the big bucks Abby!

I dont know how I missed the post about the food fight and all but it looks like a PARTY! Fun Fun!

atkinson family said...

Hilarious! That tooth fairy has been very busy! She has missed a few over at our house too. I heard the summer months are the busiest for her and sometime she can't keep up the schedule. Your food fight looks like so much fun and I love the waterslide tradition. Looks like fun!