Sunday, February 1, 2009

The final STRETCH!


This post is for my little Sis Kelly in Florida. She keeps asking me to post a belly shot so she can see this lovely pregnant body of mine. So Kell, here I am....... Big, uncomfortable, and ready to pop!
Unfortunately I've never been one of those girls who gets a cute little baby bump and the rest of my body stays the same. I get enormous from head to toe. And as you can imagine I am so ready to hold this baby in my arms instead of inside of me.
I'm ready to get my body back. I am looking forward to being able to do the things I used to. Call me crazy, but I actually think it sounds fun to go outside and run. (I'm sure 5 minutes into it I won't think it is so fun) But a regular pair of jeans is sounding so good about now!
And then of course I'm so excited go to bed at night and sleep comfortably. (for the 30 minutes that the baby will let me) I see the end in sight and can't wait!
Cross your fingers that she will come sometime soon and that all will be well!

I am ready to say goodbye to:
My horrific maternity clothes!
Tums by the bottles!
Walking with a waddle.
Going to the bathroom 20 times a night.
Trying to sleep sitting up because I can't breathe and my hips hurt like no other.
"The Poor Lady" looks I get every day.
And all of the other pregnant joys in between.

18 comments:

oodlesofoversons said...

You are one H.O.T. Momma! You look great!

Colett (*.*) said...

hang on, you are almost to the finish line, I can't wait to meet the new little girl Miller and steal her from you as often as possible!

Anonymous said...

You make it look so easy... one more ... one more ... one more ... but I think Jason should carry it.

STEPHANIE said...

You looke so cute!!!!

Jess and Joe said...

Kim...you look fantastic!! I wish I looked as good as you! =]
I hope she comes this week and gives you a little relief. Keep us posted!

lisa said...

Good luck to you on everything. Hopefully you'll have this sweet little girl sooner than later! Can't wait to see her!

Gwen said...

Kim you are beautiful and glowing, head to toe. All this pain is going to be more than worth it when you hold sweet little Stella. You are making a best friend for all of us. We can't wait! Only a few more days, You can do it girl!!!! Love Jenny and Grandma,

Melisa said...

You are so cute prego! I hope the little one gets her soon! I cant wait to hold her!

Emilee said...

Mom I keep on telling you that you don't look that big!! You really don't!

Kelly said...

WOW... That makes my Heart pound! I wish I was around to relish in the fun with you! Tickle your back, serve you treats and rub that belly and feel that little one dance! You look AWESOME! Thank you for posting for me.. I LOVED the shout out! It won't be long and you will have her to kiss and hold! I wish I could be at the hospital and run in as soon as she arrives! I would love to be close... just amagin I am around and when you feel up to it give me a call. I am praying for you... and waiting that call. HOT DOG!
GOOD LUCK! LOVE YOU!

JaMie HeApS said...

its a curs us clark girls get, (some how kelly missed the big prego problem) you do look fantastick and i cant waite to hold the little one too, and mostly give hre a smell. yum!!! so that your getting ready for a running, i want you to get ready for a zumba class with me, i know you hate work out buddies but come on lets give it a whirl.

Shauna said...

I am so excited for you...wait let me change that we are all excited for you. Meagan asks all the time if your baby is out yet. We love you and your cute family. p.s. So you hate workout buddies, no wonder you avoid us at the gym. Just ask Jas we always have a great time.

Kelly said...

Who are you fooling... I did NOT miss that Clark Curse! I want to be your work out buddy too! Rrrrrr!

Lewis.Muriel.Lily said...

Kim you look great!!! We can't wait to meet the little one!

jeanette said...

You are a trooper. You never complain and are always smiling. And to do this 5 times - You're my inspiration. You really do look good and that prego picture is so cute. You'll be glad that you took that in 6 months. Good luck with everything. I can't wait to see little baby ____ Miller.

Whitney Bonnett Taylor said...

Kim... WHATEVER! You look so cute and good..... you do just have a bump. I think we are all harder on ourselves.
Running sounds so good to me too..... and I miss my jeans like no other. I wear the same skirts everyday haha. I'm excited to see your baby!

atkinson family said...

Hang in there Kim! You really do look great and ohh how fun to have another little one around. Not too much longer You can do it! P.S. I'm still holding out for your 5% chance of divine intervention! Good Luck!

jeannie said...

OH know Kim I am so excited that you had your baby girl! Congrats but now after reading your list I'm dreading those last few months already! Thanks for that :) You look awesome and just wait til you see me I will have you beat in ginormousness real soon :) it will make you feel so much better!