Friday, November 14, 2008

A Day with My Dad!!


Max got to skip school on Friday and spend a full day with his Dad Pheasant Hunting. It was a day to remember! Max got to shoot the shotgun, play with the hunting dogs, and wasn't afraid to pick up the birds and bring them back. Every time Max would call me he would tell me how much fun they were having together. And when they got home they were both all smiles. That night Jason kept telling me how much he loved his Max and how lucky he was to have him for his son.
I am so glad that my two boys have each other!

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh what a HAPPY day! What a CUTE boy! How Fun! What's the plan fry-en em up? Ewww!
Good Luck with Sharing time! You better do a Crapy job or you'll get put in as the Pres and have to do them Monthly! I love you! xoxoxo
Kelly

JaMie HeApS said...

allright what a fun day. you lucky dog maz a whole day of school missed, and your dad all to yourself. i want to know if you cooked up the birds kimmy?

Tanya said...

how fun! what a cute kid!

hey thanks so much for the football party and thanks jason for being a great coach. keegan had a riot! can't wait til next year!

Lisa said...

How fun for Max! There's just something about dad's and their boys...unbreakable bond!

Gwen said...

Some of my fondest memories of my Dad were spent pheasant hunting. We would tramp through the fields down by the lake. Just being with your Dad is a gift! Max, be with your dad any chance you get. I love your two boys too!

Lewis.Muriel.Lily said...

How fun! I'm sure Max was just loving it!