Monday, July 16, 2007

I'm TWO!!!!

This describes me at my best. I am TROUBLE!!! I am best at making messes! I love to get into my mommy's makeup, the cuborads, and pantry. I don't stay clean for 5 minutes. This picture was taken on the morning of my birthday. My sister was supose to be watching me while my mom was away. I love to color on the walls, write all over by daddy's dashboard in his truck with ink, I love to try to paint my own toenails, and I like to feed myself with my hands. But I know that I am loved!!! My brothers and sisters adore me and play with me, and help watch out for me. My daddy takes me for motorcycle rides, and tells me that I am the cutest little girl in the whole world, and my mommy makes me baba's 100 times a day because I know just how to cry until I get one, and she sings me songs when I go to sleep, and holds me all day long. Don't you think I am cute?

My grandma Clark gave me this little doll I named SUSY. I love to give her a baba and take her everywhere I go.

We love your cute laugh, we love that you wake us up at the break of dawn every morning, we love your cute talk in your own language, and we love it when you sing Wahoo.

We love you Lucy!!!! Happy Birthday!!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Are you 2 Already? What a sweet monkey you are. Love the curls, bright eyes and big smile! We love you! I love how you take such good care of Susy.

JaMie HeApS said...

lucy you are so big. dax talks about you every day all day long he wants to play with lucy.