Sunday, April 1, 2007

Sunday Fun at Walsberg!

Meet the newest member of the Clark Family,

Lamb Chop!

We all had the funnest day being together up at Walsberg!! Mom and Dad got a new little lamb that they are taking care of. It is the cutest thing ever! She just cruises around the yard and Sam the dog watches out for her and protects her like He is her Dad. The kids each got a turn to feed her with a bottle. How ofen do we get a chance like that? I have a feeling it will be a day that they will never forget!!!


Posted by Picasa
Max found a Elk's leg out in the field and carried it around with his one spiderman glove on. The boys love exploring everything out in the fields!

2 comments:

JaMie HeApS said...

looks like so much fun.. do you remeber squzit? isn't that funny how those memories stick forever and as a kid there the most amazing thing.

Kelly said...

I saw this blog and almost stopped breathing. It made me sooo homesick! I truely am missing out on all the Walsburg fun. It was so fun to see everyone.. the jump ropes are so hot out here with my girls. The girls will have to put on a jump rope show for us on the 4th. Kade will be so excited to investgate the feilds with Max. I hate to admit it but I was So Thankful he was wearing a glove! Emme looks so cute in the Birthday pics. Thanks for keeping us in on all the fun. We Love you!