Tuesday, March 6, 2007

FEBRUARY

This month was very uneventful, sick kids, cold weather, and
spring fever!!
Here are some of the Highlights:

Going to the Sweethearts Ball at our Church

Valentines is one of my favorite Holidays! I have so much to love!!! I am so lucky to have a sweetheart to celebrate Valentines Day with! He has been my Valentine for 15 years now and I am so happy to spend my life him!!! I love you Jason!! We had our traditional Valentine Dinner here with the kids. I have four adorable valentines that make every holiday special! Emilee, Max, Abbie, & Lucy I sure am lucky to be loved by you!!!!

This is Max getting ready for his Patriotic Program at his school. He is the cutest Kindergartner and loves school more than anything. I wonder how long that will last?

Abbie showing off one of her favorite Valentines.

She is my sweetheart!


We got four new additions to our family - Lacey, Megan, Baa Baa, and Mr. Monkey. It is so fun watching them take care of their new friends. They change their clothes, tuck them into bed, and will make great parents someday!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

JaMie HeApS said...

was so glad for the update i had been waiting. how fun to have the kids at this age that love valentines and there new stuffed animals. what a cute mom you are to have thought of that valentines idea. your looking foxy as ever with jay and quite slim, but im still waiting for a full body shot.
xoxo

C. Jane Kendrick said...

What a handsome couple with a BEAUTIFUL family. Thanks for posting pictures Kim!