Wednesday, February 20, 2008
What is in my purse? (This will be a boring one, for those of you that know me I am not a big purse person.
1. My lovely black wallet. (No cash as always & it has been known to be lost a time or two)
2. My check book.
3. A check written to me from the PTA.
4. An old grocery list.
5. Lots of old recipts. (not that I am keeping them for any reason, just garbage)
6. A blank video for my home video recorder. (It's been there since my girls last dance recital)
7. Sucker wrapper.
Thats it... nothing too exciting. I'm just happy that there is not a diaper or wipes in it for once!!
1. What is his name? Jason
2. How long have you been married? 11+ years
3. How long did you date? 2 1/2 years before his mission, and then we were married two months after he got home.
4. Who eats more sweets? ME! Jason perfers food to any treat. He would rather have meat and potatoes over chocolate cake. Isn't he crazy? I prefer to eat an entire cake!
5. Who said I love you first? He did.
6. Who is taller? Jason by about 7 inches.
7. Who can sing better? Neither of us have been blessed musically. But Jason sings a great National Anthem in the tub when he doesn't know anybody is listening!
8. Who is smarter? I'd have to say Jason has surpassed me in the smarts lately. I don't know what happens when you become a mom. But back in my day I'd have to admit I could whip his butt in any subject or on any test!
9. Who does the laundry? Of course me. Jason has never been that good at helping with the laundry. But he is great on the dishes.
10. Who pays the bills? Jason, thank heavens!
11. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Laying down, I sleep on the left. But last night Jason had us sleeping sideways to see if it was more comfortable (and it wasn't!) We hate our matress and we are willing to try anything to get a better nights sleep. I guess the answer is to cough up the money and buy a new one. (The one we have is only 2 years old.)
12. Who cooks dinner? Me!
13. Who drives? Always Jason.
14. Who is more stubborn? Definitely me!
15. Who kissed who first? He did and had to for the next 200 kisses.
16. Who asked who out first? Jason asked me to the Junior Prom for our first date.
17. Who proposed? He did.
18. Who wears the pants? I guess it depends on who you ask. I'd say him, he'd probablly try to tell you me, and Abbie says I am the boss, because I am the oldest. But we'd all agree that Lucy is the boss of our entire household.
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Thursday, February 14, 2008
So Much To Love!
Abbie I love your contagious smile and the way your eyes light up. I loved coming to your class party today. You are the cutest kindergartener I've ever seen!
Lucy, I love your spunk and your sweet little voice. You keep our house hopping!
Toad, I love the way you get excited about each new day. I love your good heart and your happy laugh.
Em, I love being able to talk to you about everything. You are a good friend and so dependable. You make our family happy with your sence of humor and constant goofing around!
Sunday, February 10, 2008
Abbie & Mariah
Max & Jordan
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
We finally had a much needed getaway. But this one wasn't to some place warm. We headed to Island Park Idaho for snow, snow, and more snow. The McSpadden's arranged such a fun weekend for us to go snowmobiling. (Darin's second love)
We left Thursday and drove in a storm all the way there. After 10 hours of slick & scary roads we arrived safely at the cabin. My arms were sore from holding on to the door handle so tight. I was a little nervous to say the least and had to close my eyes several times. When we arrived I was amazed at the amount of snow there. I had never seen so much snow in my life!! It was so beautiful! We got the huge trailer stuck in the snow for a little bit when we first arrived. (It was about midnight.) But we weren't worried, we had Chris, and his truck pulled us out with no problem.